Want to join the team?
Read the job description below & hit 'Apply Now' if you think you'd be a great fit!
Are you passionate about animals?
Do you enjoy being active and outdoors?
You should consider becoming a Pet Care Professional!
PetProGo Dog Walking + Pet Sitting is a privately owned and operated, well-loved pet care company in Los Angeles. We are seeking exceptional Pet Care Professionals (we call them "Pet Pros") who are available for full and part-time positions providing pet visits. Dog Walks are generally mid-morning to late afternoon and at specific times, while timing for Cat Visits is often more flexible. We are looking for Pet Pros who are ready to make their Clients a top priority, since the pets and their parents will want to establish a long-term, ongoing relationship with you. Our Pet Pros are hired as employees, not independent contractors, so you're paid hourly for pet visits and for drive time between clients. Our Pet Pros are covered by worker's comp and are eligible for bonuses, gratuities, paid breaks/sick leave, and holiday pay.
We service the majority of LA neighborhoods, but primarily the following zip codes: 90004, 90019, 90026, 90027, 90029, 90038, 90039, 90046, 90048, 90065, 90069.
To qualify you must:
* Be passionate about pet care, but especially dogs and cats
* Have experience caring for pets (with the ability to provide at least three professional references)
* Feel comfortable walking both big and small dogs
* Have availability Monday through Friday from approximately 10am to 5pm, as well as some weekend availability
* Own a working cell/smartphone with internet access/data plan
* Have daily access to email
* Own a reliable car, up-to-date vehicle insurance, and a valid driver’s license
* Be willing to give at least a 12 month commitment
* Be available to work on most holidays (especially Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years)
* Enjoy working outside in ALL types of weather
* Be physically fit - this job requires a lot of walking
* Be honest, responsible, and reliable (and willing to submit to a background check)
* Be detail oriented, have good common sense, and be able to follow directions
* Be punctual and organized
* Have great written and verbal communications skills
* Have a neat and clean appearance
* Hold US Citizenship or legal working documentation
* Speak English
Click below to apply.
Due to the large number of inquiries, we cannot respond to each applicant.
**NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.**
Please note: We will be accepting applications until we find the right pet care professionals, so, please contact us since we always love meeting wonderful new pet pros!