Want to join the team?
Read the job description below & hit 'Apply Now' if you think you'd be a great fit!
Are you passionate about animals?
Do you enjoy being active and outdoors?
You should consider becoming a Pet Care Professional!
PetProGo is a privately owned and operated, well-loved pet care company in Los Angeles. We are seeking exceptional Pet Care Professionals who are available for full and part-time positions providing pet visits. Dog Walks are generally mid-morning to late afternoon and at specific times, while timing for Cat Visits is often more flexible. We are looking for Pet Pros who are ready to make their Clients a priority, since the pets and their parents will want to establish a long-term, ongoing relationship with you. Our Pet Pros are paid hourly for pet visits and commute time, and are eligible for bonuses, gratuities, paid breaks/sick leave, and holiday pay.
We service the majority of LA neighborhoods, but primarily the following zip codes: 90004, 90019, 90026, 90027, 90029, 90038, 90039, 90046, 90048, 90065, 90069.
To qualify you must:
* Be passionate about pet care, but especially dogs and cats
* Have experience caring for pets (with the ability to provide at least three professional references)
* Feel comfortable walking both big and small dogs
* Have availability Monday through Friday from approximately 10am to 5pm, as well as some weekend availability
* Own a working cell/smartphone with internet access/data plan
* Have daily access to email
* Own a reliable car, up-to-date vehicle insurance, and a valid driver’s license
* Be willing to give at least a 12 month commitment
* Be available to work on most holidays (especially Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years)
* Enjoy working outside in ALL types of weather
* Be physically fit - this job requires a lot of walking
* Be honest, responsible, and reliable (and willing to submit to a background check)
* Be detail oriented, have good common sense, and be able to follow directions
* Be punctual and organized
* Have great written and verbal communications skills
* Have a neat and clean appearance
* Hold US Citizenship or legal working documentation
* Speak English
Click below to apply.
Due to the large number of inquiries, we cannot respond to each applicant.
**NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.**
Please note: We will be accepting applications until we find the right pet care professionals, so, please contact us since we always love meeting wonderful new pet pros!